- Can I place a corporate order online?
- Can I add branded ribbon and gift tag to my corporate online order?
- Can I personalise the message, gift card or ribbon for individual hampers?
- How much do corporate branded ribbon and gift tags cost?
- Can I place multiple orders for different delivery addresses online?
- What is the best way to place a bulk corporate order?
- Can I order custom hampers from The Hamper Emporium?
- Can I send you additional items to include in my hampers?
- How can I set up a corporate account?
- I need assistance with my bulk order who can I contact?
- How much does delivery cost?
- What Is Authority to Leave (ATL)?
- Will my recipient receive a call at the time of delivery?
- When will my corporate order be delivered?
- How will I know if my corporate order has been delivered?
- Where are my items shipped from?
- I supplied an incorrect delivery address on my order, what happens now?
- I want my order delivered to a business, what information do I need to include?
- Why would my recipient have to pick up their gift from the post office
Corporate Christmas Orders
- How can I place a bulk Christmas order?
- How does the Address Check work on the bulk order form?
- By what date should I place my bulk order so that it arrives in time for Christmas 2020?
- When will my Christmas corporate order be dispatched?
- Can I get a discount on my corporate Christmas order?
- Can I order custom Christmas hampers from The Hamper Emporium?
- Can I send you additional items to include in my Christmas hamper order?
- Can I send my own Christmas cards to be included with my hampers?
Can I place a corporate order online?
Yes. For your convenience, corporate orders can be placed via our website.
Simply register via the following link to create your own online account.
Can I add branded ribbon and gift tag to my corporate online order?
Yes. Make sure you have registered with our website and are logged into your online account. At the checkout select ‘YES’ to the questions ‘Would You like Corporate Branded ribbon or gift cards?’
Select from the ribbon and gift tag options available or contact us to have some sample gift tags designed.
Upload your company logo: You will only need to do this when placing your first order. If we already have your gift tag artwork on file select gift tag 12.
Proceed to the checkout to complete your order.
Note: If you have approved artwork for your account previously this will continue to be used until you inform us via email of any changes.
Can I personalise the message, gift card or ribbon for individual hampers?
Yes. The option to personalise the message for each hamper is provided within The Hamper Emporium’s simple and secure online ordering or via our bulk order form. Corporate orders can also include a corporate logo on the gift card and/or ribbon.
Note: The message typed into the card message field at the checkout or on the bulk order form will appear exactly on the card sent with the hamper. It will not be checked for errors. Be sure to say who it's from so your recipient knows who has sent the gift.
How much do corporate branded ribbon and gift tags cost?
Ensure your hampers really stand out and represent your organisation by taking advantage of our branding services.
Branded Ribbon: $5 per hamper
Branded Gift Tag: $3 per hamper
A one-off $75 set-up fee applies to both the ribbon and gift tag. These fees are waived if your initial order is for over 25 hampers.
Follow this link to view some branded ribbons and gift tags used by some of our existing corporate customers.
Can I place multiple orders for different delivery addresses online?
Yes. Simply add the number of hampers you wish to order to your shopping cart. At the checkout select Multiple addresses. Add the delivery address for each hamper.
We recommend ordering up to 6 hampers to multiple addresses online. For larger bulk orders please use our bulk order form.
What is the best way to place a bulk corporate order?
Can I order custom hampers from The Hamper Emporium?
Can I send you additional items to include in my hampers?
All of our products have been specifically selected or designed to fit our custom made hamper boxes. As a result, there is very little space left to fit additional items. We are unable to add promotional items to your hamper
How can I set up a corporate account?
To set up a corporate account simply register online.
If you have any questions contact a member of our corporate sales team who will be happy to assist you.
1300 459 452 (option 3) firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer credit terms on corporate accounts. All orders must be paid for in full before dispatch.
I need assistance with my bulk order who can I contact?
Our corporate sales team are available to assist with any corporate or bulk order enquiries:
Via email: email@example.com
Via phone: 1300 459 452 (option 3)
How much does delivery cost?
The Hamper Emporium offers FREE standard delivery to ANY Australian address. Upgraded express delivery options are available at checkout or by speaking with your corporate sales consultant.
We are unable to deliver to New Zealand
Australia Post is used for all standard deliveries. Star Track and Australia Post are used for premium delivery services, your corporate sales consultant will be able to provide costs for these services.
What Is Authority to Leave (ATL)?
Once you have selected your shipping option at the checkout, will be asked if you give the authority to leave the parcel if no one is at the address.
Authority to Leave means that you give permission for the delivery driver to leave the parcel in a safe place if no one is available to receive it. This option is given at checkout or on the bulk order form.
- If the authority to leave is given and no one is available to receive the delivery, the parcel will be left in a relatively secure location unattended at the address.
- If the parcel cannot be left at the address, the delivery person will:
- Leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest post office for pickup.
- In order to ensure that someone will be present during business hours, and to avoid redelivery fees, it is highly recommended to send the parcel to a business address.
- Please note that redelivery fees may apply for any deliveries that need to be reattempted.
- Please note that when the authority to leave has been given, The Hamper Emporium and our delivery partners cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a consignment is lost or stolen after the driver has recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.
Australia Post is used for all standard deliveries. Star Track and Australia Post are used for premium delivery services.
Will my recipient receive a call at the time of delivery?
Our delivery services do not offer calls at the time of delivery.
We use Australia Post for all standard deliveries. Star Track and Australia Post are used for premium delivery services.
When will my corporate order be delivered?
Estimated delivery times for FREE Standard Delivery:
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC metro: 3-6 business days
- SA and TAS metro: 5-8 business days
- WA, NT metro: 10-12 business days
- All regional areas: 2-3 additional business days to metro estimates
Important Information about delivery:
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- A dispatch notification email with tracking information will be sent upon dispatch – it may take up to 24 hours for the first tracking scan to register.
- Requests for delivery on specific days can only be guaranteed by selecting a same-day, next day or premium shipping method, and selecting the required date in the calendar at checkout or by contacting a corporate sales consultant for assistance.
- Specific delivery date requests for standard shipping cannot be guaranteed.
Large bulk orders of more than 16 hampers for Sydney Metro and 30 hampers for NSW, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, ACT and NT going to one address may be delivered on a pallet. Your corporate sales assistant will update you on when these deliveries will be made.
Deliveries during the lead-up to Christmas can take longer than the estimates mentioned above – please be aware that extra time should be allowed to accommodate any unforeseen delivery delays during this period.
How will I know if my corporate order has been delivered?
When your order is dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email notification. This email will contain tracking details for your order.
You will receive a separate email with tracking details for each delivery address in your order. If you would not like to receive these emails you can select this option on your bulk order form.
You can also follow your parcel's journey in transit here.
Where are my items shipped from?
The Hamper Emporium have office locations in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, however
I supplied an incorrect delivery address on my order, what happens now?
If your order has not yet been dispatched from our warehouse a member of our customer service team will be able to amend the delivery address. Please contact us immediately with the new address.
Once the order has left our warehouse and is in the hands of our delivery partners we are unable to amend the delivery details. We can however contact our delivery partners and request the order is returned to us, although this is not always possible. If the order has been successfully intercepted before delivery, once the order is returned to our warehouse we can then change the delivery address and resend the hamper. This will incur a re-delivery fee.
Please note: it is not always possible for our delivery partners to intercept the hamper before it is delivered.
In the event that the hamper is delivered to the incorrect address you provided we will be unable to retrieve it or refund your order.
For these reasons, it is very important that you confirm all delivery addresses with your recipients before submitting your bulk order form or placing your order online.
I want my order delivered to a business, what information do I need to include?
As our deliveries are made Monday - Friday during business hours (excluding public holidays) we strongly recommend delivery to business addresses.
Deliveries to business addresses will be made to the reception area, we cannot accept any responsibility for the order after it has been successfully delivered to the reception.
The delivery address must include the company name. Be sure to include the suite number, level number etc. if applicable. If the recipient works in a particular department it is advisable to include this in the delivery instructions.
Australia Post is used for all standard deliveries. Star Track and Australia Post are used for premium delivery services.
Why would my recipient have to pick up their gift from the post office?
As all deliveries are made Monday-Friday during business hours (excluding public holidays) we recommend sending deliveries to a business address where possible. This reduces to risk of no-one being home at the time of delivery.
Your recipient may have to collect their parcel from the local post office if no one is available at the delivery address and Authority to Leave has not been given. Your recipient will be advised that delivery has been attempted via a card that is left for them at the time of the failed delivery. This card will include details of where the parcel can be claimed from.
Additional attempts to redeliver the parcel to the delivery address will not be made.
Note: Deliveries to apartment buildings will be carded if no one is home.
How can I place a bulk Christmas order?
Corporate Christmas orders can be placed by completing our bulk order form (BOF) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once received, your bulk order form will be uploaded to our system. Please ensure delivery addresses and gift card messages are correct as individual order forms will not be checked for errors.
A member of our corporate sales team will confirm receipt of your bulk order form by email within one business day.
How does the Address Check work on the bulk order form?
The bulk order form now checks the suburb, state and postcode you enter against the Australia Post network. If the suburb, state and/or postcode you entered are incorrect or misspelt the address check field will remain red. You will need to amend the information you have entered. Once your details are correct this field will turn green.
By what date should I place my bulk order so that it arrives in time for Christmas 2021?
Our Christmas hampers can sell out quickly so we recommend placing your orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
When will my Christmas corporate order be dispatched?
When placing a corporate bulk order you are able to select a preferred dispatch week. Please note that the cut off is Wednesday for dispatch the following week. If orders are not paid within this timeframe they may be dispatched the following week
The available dispatch weeks for Christmas orders are:
- Week of 15th November
- Week of 22nd November
- Week of 29th November
- Week of 6th December (cut-off for deliveries for Christmas 2021)
- All weeks after this are no longer guaranteed to arrive before Christmas 2021.
Once dispatched from are warehouse delivery estimates with our standard delivery service are
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC metro: 1-3 business days
- SA and TAS metro: 3-5 business days
- WA, NT metro: 5-8 business days
- All regional areas: 1-2 additional business days to metro estimates
Can I get a discount on my corporate Christmas order?
We offer an early bird special discount on all bulk Christmas orders placed and paid for before the 12th November 2021. To register for this offer please follow this link.
We are unable to offer discounts after this date.
Can I order custom Christmas hampers from The Hamper Emporium?
No. All of our hampers are pre-assembled in our Sydney warehouse and we are unable to alter these to meet your request.
Can I send you additional items to include in my Christmas hamper order?
All of our products have been specifically selected or designed to fit our custom made hamper boxes. As a result, there is very little space left to fit additional items so we would not be able to add items to the hampers
Can I send my own Christmas cards to be included with my hampers?
We provide a variety of custom gift card options that you can select and add your own personal message to at checkout. This includes a free standard card.