Group gifts Australia
Group gifts are a very thoughtful way to celebrate and reward someone special. Here at The Hamper Emporium, we offer a range of gorgeously decadent group gifts that will truly treat your giftee. Depending on the gift you choose, your gift recipient will get premium wines and champagnes, artisan nibbles, sweet treats, stunning homewares, luxurious beauty products, and more.
Our group gifts come with complimentary standard shipping Australia-wide (including track and trace) and a customisable card. Same-day shipping is available in Sydney on express orders placed before 11 am Sydney time.
Browse our collection of group gifts and get your gift recipient something special.
FAQs about group presents
If you've got a question about group gifts, keep reading. We'll answer your questions below.
What to get someone as a gift from a group?
Here are some awesome gift ideas for groups:
- Jurlique Home Spa With Moët Rosé Hamper – A great gift for a lover of champagne
- The Emporium Hamper – The perfect gift for a foodie
- The Classic Celebration Hamper – A fun gift for friends
- Penfolds Bin 389 & Moët Entertainer Hamper – A gift that truly celebrates hard work and spreads joy
- The Elevated Homebody With Moët – A gift full of homewares for any room
- Iconic Baby Essentials Hamper With Moët – An amazing gift for family members having a baby
What is a collective gift?
A collective gift (also called a "team gift" or a "group gift") is a joint present that multiple members of a community or friendship group contribute to. Group gifts are common as retirement gifts, baby shower gifts, birthday gifts, engagement gifts, anniversary gifts, and "congrats" gifts. The benefit of group gifts is that you can pool your money and get a nicer, more expensive gift as a group.
How do I set up a group gift?
Here's how to get a group gift from our range:
- Decide how much you want to spend and decide who will be collecting money for the gift. If you're holding an event, put these details on the invitation.
- Create a plan for when the gift will be purchased and set a deadline for the week or weekend before the event.
- The person in charge of collecting the money collects funds from each contributor.
- Select a gift from our range, and the person organising the gift purchases it.
- Leave a message on the free card provided. We'll print it for you.
- Wait for the gift to be delivered (see our delivery calculator).
Are there any extra fees for group gifts?
No, we don't charge any extra fees for group gifts. We don't have any hidden fees. Our hampers come with complimentary shipping Australia-wide and a card. The only additional fees are the optional purchases of express shipping and premium gift cards.
Do your group gifts come with a gift card?
Yes, all our group gifts come with a gorgeous free gift card you can leave a nice message in. We also offer a selection of premium cards for many an occasion in life. Our gift cards are printed in-house and attached to your hamper, so we make the gift-giving process easy.
Can you offer a virtual gift card for group cards?
Yes, our eGift cards are perfect as group gifts. You can purchase them through our website, and they're sent to your giftee's email address at your desired time.
We have gorgeous group gifts
If you're looking for a fabulous and luxurious group gift, we've got the gift for you. Our gifts feature gorgeous homewares, beauty products, wine and champagne, and artisan nibbles. They come with free standard shipping Australia-wide and a card. Same-day deliveries are available in the Sydney metro area.
Explore our collection of group gifts and treat your giftee to a lovely gift they'll never forget.