Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally a hamper will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- A card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery.
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or newsagent.
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel (MailCall same-day and premium Sydney deliveries).
- If a parcel has an incorrect address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us.
- Hampers cannot be re-directed while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
- We will inform you via email within three business days of the hamper being returned to us.
- An applicable redelivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the delivery of the hamper to the same or an alternative address.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- We are proud of the quality and presentation of our hampers and do everything we can to ensure that every receipient is happy with their hamper.
- In the event that your hamper or its contents are incorrect or arrive damaged or faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 459 452 or email@example.com.
- We will happily replace, exchange, or issue a credit or refund depending on the extent of the damage and how you wish to resolve the issue.
- We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product.
- If it is necessary for the product to be sent back to us we will email you a return label to cover the cost of the shipping.
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days.
- Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original card or Paypal account used.
Cancellation or Change of Mind
- Our hampers are dispatched within 1-4 business hours of the order being received, and it is advisable that if an error has been made or if you wish to cancel the order, to call us immediately on 1300 459 452 (business days 9am-5pm AEST).
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once they have been prepared and are with our couriers for delivery.
- In the rare event that you or your recipient are not happy with the hamper or its contents, please return the hamper in the same condition it was received to Attn: Returns, PO Box 3210, Regents Park NSW 2143, and include the original order number within the package.
- Contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 459 452 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that the gift is on its way back to us and how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another item**
- Store credit^
- Refund to the original card or PayPal account used^
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed.
- If the hamper has left our warehouse but has not yet been delivered, it will first need to be delivered to the recipient and then returned to us as we are unable to redirect an order once it is already on the road.
- The return must be received within 30 days of the original date of dispatch.
- Hampers containing personalised items are not able to be returned as they are customised to your specifications.
** Shipping charges will apply to send the replacement item
^ Minus the cost of shipping of the original order, including orders for which shipping was free ($10.95 will be deducted). Please allow 2-3 business days for the funds to reappear in your account.