Wedding gifts Australia
A person's wedding is one of the most significant moments in their life, and wedding presents are an important part of the celebration. They symbolise well wishes, hope, new beginnings, and prosperity for the bride and groom.
The Hamper Emporium is the best place to find gifts for the bride and groom. Our gifts are packed full of gorgeous homewares, top-shelf wine and champagne, artisan sweets, and savoury nibbles they'll love. Each gift comes with complimentary standard shipping Australia-wide and a customisable card. We even offer same-day deliveries on express orders in the Sydney metro area.
Browse our range and get the newlyweds a gift they'll treasure forever.
FAQs about wedding gifts
In this section, we'll answer your top questions about wedding presents.
What is a proper gift to give at a wedding?
When you think about wedding presents, you probably picture classic wedding gifts like kitchenware, kitchen gadgets, dinnerware, sheets, towels, tools, and homewares. These classic gifts are considered proper because they celebrate the happy couple and help them forge a life together.
What presents do you give at a wedding?
Here are some of the most popular wedding gifts:
- Wine glasses
- Bottles of wine
- Kitchen accessories and gadgets
- Art and sculptures
- Board games
- Money for the honeymoon
- Personalised wedding gifts like photo frames, dinner sets, and homewares with the couple's wedding date on them (these can be quite a sentimental gift)
- Unique wedding gifts like date night activities
Is $500 a good wedding gift?
Yes, $500 is a very good wedding gift. The general rule with wedding gifts is that you want to cover the cost of your plate (typically, $50-100 per person). $500 will more than cover you, so it's a generous gift.
What is the best gift for a newly married couple?
Our Espresso Martini With Cocktail Shaker & Champagne Coupes Hamper is one of our best wedding present ideas. It's got everything the happy couple needs for a toast, including four cans of espresso martini from award-winning cocktail brand Curatif, irresistible sweet treats, champagne coupes, and a glass cocktail shaker.
What are some wedding present ideas?
Here are some wedding gift ideas that the happy couple will adore:
- Global Traveller With L'Occitane Hamper – One of our more unique wedding gift ideas
- Maggie Beer's Kitchenware & Limited Edition Signed Cookbook Hamper – A gift box any couple will adore
- Maggie Living Kitchen Best Sellers – A good gift for a non-traditional wedding
- Indulgent Home Essentials With Moët Hamper – A gift complete with wine glasses
- Culinary Delights Hamper – A great gift for family members
- Moët With Australian Sweets & Nuts – A gift they can use on their wedding day
- Maggie's Chocolate Lovers' Box – A gift that will help the couple spend quality time together
Do you offer any personalised wedding gifts?
Our gifts have been carefully curated by our gifting experts to guarantee the happy couple gets a wedding gift they'll love. You can personalise your gift by adding a message to the card that comes with each gift.
The Hamper Emporium has the best wedding gifts
The Hamper Emporium has everything you need to make the bride and groom's special day magical. Our gifts feature artisan foods, homewares, wine and champagne, and more. Each gift comes with a card you can customise with a sweet message and standard shipping Australia-wide. We even offer same-day deliveries on express orders placed in the Sydney metro area.
Explore our range of wedding gifts and send the happy couple off with presents they'll adore.